10 Fun Facts About Allie
Being on the road to getting a beautiful smile is an amazing experience in itself, but having a great relationship with the team at your orthodontic office will make your treatment process that much more exciting. At Milnor Orthodontics , we try to make it easier for you to build a friendship with our team members and make your appointments even more enjoyable.
This post features our spectacular financial and insurance coordinator, Allie. Check out some of these fun facts you can chat about with Allie if you see her at your next appointment.
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Fuss over my dog and cat
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
I never really was much into TV but always had a love for Care Bears and My Little Pony
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- What is something your patients would be surprised to learn about you?
In my spare time, I love to garden, hula-hoop, and do yoga.
- If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
My dog, Ryley
- If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
Yoga mat, a good book, and music.
- What did you want to be when growing up?
- What was your favorite book, toy, or outfit as a child?
Adidas Sambas and dresses
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Be an elementary school teacher
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
If you’d like to learn more about Allie as well as the other remarkable individuals here at Milnor Orthodontics, head over to our team page .
At Milnor Orthodontics, our experts are here to help you achieve a priceless smile. Call our office at (970) 484-3214 or visit milnororthodontics.com to learn more. We're located at 1103 S. Shields St. in Fort Collins, Colorado.