10 Fun Facts About Jessica
Congratulations! You’re en route to having the absolute best smile you’ve ever had! What could be better? At Milnor Orthodontics, our goal is to make the treatment process as pleasant as possible, and getting to know our awesome, hard-working team is a great way to make appointments more fun.
This blog post shares some fun information about a fantastic member of our staff, Jessica! Jessica is an orthodontic technician, so the likelihood of you getting to chat with her during appointments is pretty high. Here are some fun facts about this amazing team member!
- What was your childhood nickname? Messy Jessy
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?I loved Kids Incorporated
- If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?I would bring my Bible, a huge tank of water, and a sleeping bag
- What did you want to be when growing up?An elementary school teacher
- What was your favorite book, toy, or outfit as a child?Book: “A Little Princess”
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?I would work either at my church or my kid’s school
- Have you ever played an instrument or a sport?Yes I played soccer, softball, basketball, and guitar
- What’s your midnight go-to snack?Chips or peanut butter
- Who is the coolest celebrity you’ve ever met?Josh Garrels (musician)
- What is your favorite local restaurant and the meal you most enjoy eating when there?I love eating a Paco Macho (an enchilada inside a burrito) at Pobre Panchos
So there you have it – some interesting conversation starters to take use when you chat with Jessica during your appointments. What better way to feel comfortable during your appointment than getting to know your ortho tech?
At Milnor Orthodontics, our experts are here to help you achieve a priceless smile. Call our office at (970) 230-3187 or visit milnororthodontics.com to learn more. We're located at 1103 S. Shields St. in Fort Collins, Colorado.