A Message from Milnor Orthodontics about Coronavirus
I’m sure you are as tired of hearing about the coronavirus as we are, but I wanted to make you aware of what we are doing to help prevent spreading it, and ask you to do your part as well.
What we’re doing to keep patients and staff safe from Coronavirus
In addition to the OSHA standards we uphold on a regular basis for sterilizing and disinfecting the office, we are now doing the following:
- Regularly disinfecting the waiting room and front desk
- Wiping down doorways, light switches, faucets, keyboards, and door knobs throughout the day
- Wearing our masks throughout patient appointments instead of just during procedures
- Requesting that patients with symptoms or temperatures over 100 reschedule
- Asking patients and their families to wash or sanitize their hands when they enter the office
- Requiring staff to stay home if they have any symptoms or a fever
- Offering remote check-ups through text at our regular office number (970-484-3214)
How you can help stop the spread of COVID-19
To help keep our staff and other patients safe, we respectfully request the following:
- If you or your children have any symptoms or a temperature over 100, please contact us to reschedule your appointment
- If you have recently traveled outside the U.S., please reschedule
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided or wash your hands thoroughly in the restroom upon arrival
- Please keep a safe distance from others in our reception area
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hand
- Consider using our remote check-up option (texting questions and photos to 970-484-3214) if you or someone in your family may be infected or are in a high-risk group
Our patients are like family to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to provide quality treatment in a clean, safe environment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Laura Milnor
At Milnor Orthodontics, our experts are here to help you achieve a priceless smile. Call our office at (970) 230-3187 or visit milnororthodontics.com to learn more. We're located at 1103 S. Shields St. in Fort Collins, Colorado.